NeoCon will have measures in place to address any city and state requirements in place in October and also to provide attendees with a high level of comfort attending NeoCon 2021.
theMART has received GBAC Star accreditation
. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities and the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation.
An extension of current building practices at theMART and event measures include:
Optimized air filtration and circulation
- We have implemented guidance from the latest statement released by ASHRAE on April 20, 2020 and have worked with our Infectious Disease Specialists and Mechanical Engineers to implement the recommendations listed below for our HVAC systems for improved Indoor Air Quality and air filtration.
- We have increased the amount of fresh air that is being circulated in the building. We are also flushing the entire building with 100% outside air two hours before and after business hours.
- In addition, our air handlers have a MERV-15 filter rating that are hospital-grade and higher than the majority of commercial buildings
Enhanced and aggressive cleaning protocols for all common areas of our building using approved products and protocol from public health agencies.
- Staff has been trained on safe and healthy use of the cleaning chemicals used in accordance with OSHA’s Hazard Communication standards.
- Cleaning staff are required to wear masks in common areas.
- Frequent disinfection and cleaning of high touch surfaces, electro-static spraying of elevators and other public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the lobby and showroom/exhibit floors.
Event management and logistics to ensure attendee health, safety and comfort.
- Low or no contact registration
- Masks or face coverings are required in all common areas
- Social distancing protocol and signage throughout the building
- Modified 7th floor Exhibit Hall Layout
- Encouraged use of stairwells
- Optimization of outdoor space
- Low contact Food Service