have now moved into Phase 5
, which includes all sectors of the economy reopened with businesses, schools, and recreation resuming normal operations with new safety guidance and procedures, as well as conventions, festivals, and large events being able to take place.
NeoCon will have measures and protocols in place to address any city, state, or CDC requirements and guidelines in effect in October and also to provide attendees with a high level of comfort attending NeoCon 2021.
theMART has received GBAC Star accreditation
. GBAC STAR is the gold standard of prepared facilities and the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation.
An extension of current building practices at theMART and event measures include:
Optimized air filtration and circulation
- theMART has implemented the latest guidance from ASHRAE and has worked with Infectious Disease Specialists and Mechanical Engineers to execute recommendations for indoor air quality and air filtration.
- There has been an increase in the amount of fresh air that is being circulated in the building. The entire building is also being flushed with 100% outside air two hours before and after business hours each day.
- The building's air handlers have a MERV-15 filter rating that is hospital-grade and higher than the majority of commercial buildings.
Enhanced cleaning protocols
- theMART is employing aggressive cleaning protocols for all common areas of the building using approved products and protocol from public health agencies.
- Cleaning staff has been trained on the safe and healthy use of cleaning chemicals used in accordance with OSHA's Hazard Communication standards.
- There is frequent disinfection and cleaning of high touch surfaces, and electro-static spraying of elevators and other public spaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the lobby and showroom/exhibit floors.
- Low contact registration
- Elevator monitors to manage comfortable capacity
- A modified 7th floor Exhibit Hall Layout at 60% booth capacity to allow for social distancing comfort
- Ample outdoor lounge space and low contact food service on the new River Park at theMART
- Hybrid programming with virtual CEU sessions and live onsite keynotes also available via livestream
- A new complementary online event platform offering virtual access to exhibitors, programming and networking