We strive to provide our exhibitors with an array of onsite and digital sponsorship opportunities that will fit your needs in this new environment and allow your company to market your brand both at the show and in the months leading up to the show in unique and effective ways. Elevate your presence at NeoCon 2021:
Social Media and Press Opportunities
As we countdown to NeoCon 2021, October 4-6, we will continue to unite the design community and provide valuable content and programming in the months leading up to the show. All of the action takes place on neocon.com and NeoCon's social media platforms.
That's where you come in. We are seeking fresh content! Outlined below are opportunities that 2021 exhibitors can take advantage of now. We are accepting everything on a rolling, first-come, first-served, basis. You can also access the 2021 Sponsorship Deck here. Let us know if you have any questions.
FREE SOCIAL MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
We are curating content for the ongoing feed across the NeoCon platforms which includes: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Here are some themes that we consider—please submit material for editorial consideration and be sure to include any links or relevant hashtags we should incorporate:
- New Product Introductions: NeoCon is known for product launches. We can’t include everything, but we regularly pull from this content for possible social media posting for product roundups/carousels. Please submit your content here.
- General Company News/Content: Do you have some company news you would like us to share? Please submit here.
If you’d like to control the message, we offer dedicated social media content opportunities for a fee. They are outlined below. Please contact [email protected] for more details and to reserve your spot.
- NeoCon Product Spotlight: Spotlight of a product of your choice to be featured on NeoCon’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter channels at optimal times.
- One product image: November 2020 through April 2021: $250; May 2021 through November 2021: $350
- Slideshow of up to 8 images (8 images on Facebook and Instagram only; 1 image on Twitter): November 2020 through April 2021: $600; May 2021 through November 2021: $700
- NeoCon IGTV: Is someone from your brand a mover and a shaker in the industry? Do you have a designer you collaborate with that would make a great interview? We’re currently seeking submissions for a new NeoConnect series on IGTV. This would be an opportunity for this design talent to speak about industry trends and dig in on the inspiration and process behind your latest product collaboration. Your IGTV video will be shared on all relevant social platforms. November 2020 through April 2021: $3,000, May 2021 through November 2021: $3,500
- NeoCon Instagram Story Takeover: Takeover NeoCon’s Instagram stories for one day with an opportunity to post 4–10 image frames. Includes 1 static post announcing the takeover on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter feeds the morning of the takeover, static image chosen by the NeoCon team November 2020 through April 2021: $2,000, May 2021 through November 2021: $2,500
- NeoCon “From the Community” Sponsored Blog Post: NeoCon’s “From the Community” blog has become a popular, widely read series featuring engaging and informative content from industry thought leaders. Through sponsorship, 2021 exhibitors have the opportunity to submit a piece for inclusion in the series. Content must be on a topic that appeals to the greater NeoCon audience. Materials must be pre-approved and must not feel too self- promotional (e.g. not heavily brand or product-oriented). Novità can work with exhibitors to solidify topic/theme and advise on copy/tone. Examples of these blog posts can be found here November 2020 through April 2021: $3,000, May 2021 through November 2021: $3,500
Join The Conversation on Social
Be sure to interact with us across our various social media platforms: Facebook (@NeoConShows), Twitter (@NeoCon_Shows), and Instagram (@NeoCon_Shows). We encourage you to use these outlets as a tool to spread the news about your presence, promotions, & products at NeoCon.