Code of conduct
Following the Guidelines
THE MART is following the safety guidelines provided by the state and city regulations for a safe and healthy event.
Currently face masks are optional and there are no COVID screening requirements. Health guidelines are updated frequently for the city and state. The most updated information can be found here:
Learn more about CDC Guidelines
Learn more about Illinois Guidelines
Learn more about Chicago Guidelines
Code of Conduct
To ensure each other’s health and safety during and after your event, please follow these guidelines:
- Abide by any new or future event requirements which may involve proof of vaccination status, negative COVID test, or face masks.
- Follow all applicable travel restrictions and guidance.
- Stay home if you feel sick, or if you’ve had contact with someone who is sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Observe social distancing protocols and respect other’s personal space.