Code of conduct
Following the Guidelines
theMART is following the safety guidelines provided by the state and city regulations for a safe and healthy event.
Reopening guidelines are updated frequently for the city and state. The most updated information can be found here:
Learn more about CDC Guidelines
Learn more about Illinois Guidelines
Learn more about Chicago Guidelines
Code of Conduct
To ensure each other’s health and safety during and after your event, please follow these guidelines:
- Follow all applicable travel restrictions and guidance.
- Stay home if you feel sick, or if you’ve had contact with someone who is sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Have your temperature taken before entering theMART, if required.
- Wear a mask or facial covering.
- Observe social distancing protocols and respect other’s personal space.
- Notify the event organizers if you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
If you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact the event organizers.