ECONYL® by Aquafil
The Aquafil Group is a leading manufacturer of synthetic fibers and polymers committed to doing its part to propel the design industry into a circular economy. After years of research and development, the ECONYL® regeneration system was launched to the market in 2011 providing an innovative solution to our waste problem.
ECONYL® nylon is made from 100% waste, such as old carpets, fabric scraps and fishing nets, rescued around the world. It is infinitely regenerable and offers up to a 90% reduction in global warming potential compared to standard nylon. More than 2,500 brands around the world are designing new products and collections made with ECONYL® nylon.
Driven by the responsibility to change the world one product at a time, we have embarked on a journey toward full circularity by collaborating closely with our partners to redesign the products of the future. Visit our showroom to learn more.
- Interior Building Products
- Textiles - Performance and Specialty
- Flooring - Rugs
- Furniture - Seating
- Flooring - Specialty Flooring
- Carpet Recycling
- A Journey into the ECONYL® Regeneration System
- Timeline of the ECONYL® Brand
- ECONYL® For Architects and Designers
- Prada Renylon – Episode 1: What We Carry Series
- Vertical markets
- Public Space